Home!

Hey guys! I just got back from my vacation and i have a TON of pictures :)


So here they all are!


 Me and my brother :)






 Me and a couple of my friends loooove the word NEPHI! haha :)




NEPHI!!! I love nephi. haha!


 I looooooooove this old ford truck!
 Alsoooooooooo........ my mom had the same truck when she was younger!
 I had a photoshoot with a pretzel.... yes i was bored.
 DP!!!!!!!!!





 Vans :)
Meeee!













 NO SE? I dont know......




 Look what i figured out how to do!!!!


























 Ok............ a sideways building!
 Notice the guts on the window...? its from a bug...!


 SUUUUUUUUUUUUSHI!








I thought this light picture was pretty cool:)

 Josh trying to play my new guitar!!!!! :)


 Eating cheetos in bed....... OH YES.














 Me, my brother, and cousin Chris!

 Me and my grandma :)








 COKE TASTING! from around the world!!!!!!!








Djibouti... or Did Ya Booty??!! oh yuh.














Hope you like these pictures!! :)


xoxo,
   Hannah Mae

Post a Comment