My Mommy's Birthday :)

Hey guys! Friday was my mom's birthday, and we did lots of fun stuff!! :) I took lots of pictures too :)


We made her breakfast in bed,
I made her some brownie cupcakes with strawberries!






 i got bored and took this ^^^ picture of myself
 We went to The Utah Olympic Oval and watched snowboarders go down hills and stuff for the 10th anniversary of the olympics...

 Just to let you know, Josh wasnt aware of me taking his picture. AT ALL. haha :)

I took a bunch of pictures of him and he didnt even notice! untillllll... 
 ....he almost licked my camera. 
 This is the view of looking downward off a huge cliff we were standing on! 
We also ate thai food for dinner :)

Hope you guys have a great day! Remember to post this on Facebook and stuff so i can get 1700 page views! :)

xoxo,
               Hannah Mae

Anonymous –   – (March 2, 2012 at 8:24 PM)  

I love the picture that you took of yourself while you were bored. . . . . I wish my bored pictures turned out good

Post a Comment