Super Vintage is Antique, Right?

I love vintage.
And antique.

I found a ton of old vintage (antique?) books in my grandma's book shelves, and i think i am in love. 
I took tons of pictures of them, to show you how beautiful they are! 

These books are antique.. or maybe super antique, because the oldest book that I found is from 1864.
Pretty old.. right?

Anyways! I just wanted to show you guys how awesome these books are. 
They truly are awesome.





 Look at the middle book.. first off.. the design. incredible. second.. its ripping! poor book...




 SEE HOW COOL IT IS?!?!?! its all designy and fun..




 I love how the cover is teal. it looks so awesome with the vintage book pages!


 Oh yeah.. those are my feet.



 do you believe in magic? i just got that song stuck in my head now..




 This is whats on the cover of Les Miserables.





 this was given to somebody.. in 1901. wooooooow. do you realize that that is    111 years ago? crazy..





 This man was probably really angry.


 Look! Thats the one from 1864!!






 Proof.



 Look at the detail!! gorgeous.






 That focus is awesome. I didn't even edit this picture!! 





 I think this picture is really cool..




 This is definately one of my favorites. Look at the binding.. soo awesome.





Aaaaaaand i made this one look awesome...er! haha:)

I hope you guys enjoyed my little find:)

Have a great day!

xoxo,
               Hannah Mae

Contemplating Beauty  – (March 2, 2012 at 11:42 PM)  

Those are INcredible! I love discovery old books like that too, and also like old postcards that you find in antique shops that are written in etc...so much history, so amazing. So glad you shared these with us and I love your blog design, loving your blog!

Anonymous –   – (March 3, 2012 at 12:19 AM)  

I love old books too! I will have to show you some Grandpa B.C. gave to me years ago. Love you! -Aunt Sara

Jo  – (March 3, 2012 at 5:43 AM)  

These are sweet! I LOVE old books.

joannadell.blogspot.com

Unknown  – (March 3, 2012 at 9:18 PM)  

Thank you!! I love my grandma's house.. so many cool things there! :) keep checking back for more fun things like this!

Unknown  – (March 3, 2012 at 9:18 PM)  

Ok cool!! Can't wait! Love you!

Unknown  – (March 3, 2012 at 9:21 PM)  

Thank you! I love your blog! Its soo cute! Also.. i have a dog named Lucy too! :)

Haylie Jo Gregory  – (March 8, 2012 at 2:42 PM)  

Heyy!!

Lilies Among Thorns Magazine is going to be hosting their very first photography contest in April!! Winner gets a camera strap cover and 2nd place gets a camera necklace!!! Check it out!!

http://liliesamongthornsmagazine.blogspot.com/2012/03/get-snappy.html

Post a Comment