Wedding Time.

Hey guys! Today I'm doing an outfit post!!! Im super excited because I have wanted to do one for a loooooong time. 


The reason that I finally decided to do it was because one of my best friends, Hannah. Her brother is getting married today! I was way happy about it and put together a really cute outfit (well in my opinion :D)


Dress: Thrifted
Belt: Stolen from my mom...
Ring (you cant see it, but its there :D) : Forever 21




Yeah...I got a little crazy at the end.... But oh well! I thought the pictures turned out pretty good for my first time and all:)

Have a great day!
xoxo,
                Hannah Mae


Gloria {Lia}  – (March 16, 2012 at 4:40 PM)  

You're so gorgeous! I love your outfit, hair and makeup. Come visit me?
~Lia (Gloria)
www.discovercaptivating.blogspot.com

Selina  – (March 16, 2012 at 4:53 PM)  

Hannah, you are beautiful!
~Selina~
P.S. I'm stealing your dress!!!

photography4thecreator  – (March 16, 2012 at 5:37 PM)  

Um, way to gorgeous, I seriously want to steal your face and hair, you better watch at night :)

Janelle

Anonymous –   – (March 17, 2012 at 9:16 AM)  

Hannah,
Shi says your dress is "good".
I said "do you like it?"
She said "yeah!"
She's too cute! You look great! I hope you had a great time aat the wedding.
love you.
UB

Unknown  – (March 17, 2012 at 5:25 PM)  

Thank you! I visited your blog and I love it!! Let me know if you ever need anything :) I love helping out other blog friends!

xoxo,
Hannah Mae

Unknown  – (March 17, 2012 at 5:26 PM)  

Thank you! So are you! :)<3

xoxo,
Hannah Mae

Unknown  – (March 17, 2012 at 5:28 PM)  

Awwww thanks! Haha:) You are super duper gorgeous too!!

xoxo,
Hannah Mae

Unknown  – (March 17, 2012 at 5:29 PM)  

Awww I love my Shiloh! Thank you Uncle Baker! I love you too!

xoxo,
Hannah Mae

z  – (March 19, 2012 at 4:19 PM)  

Oh my goodness. How do you do your hair? I absolutely love the soft curls!!

Unknown  – (March 19, 2012 at 5:39 PM)  

I actually use my straightener to curl it! I will do a tutorial soon:)

xoxo,
Hannah Mae

Post a Comment