smoothie // a recipe post

hello!


i made this REALLY good smoothie the other day, and i wanted to share it with you..

you'll need.....

1/2 cup of milk (i used almond milk, but you can use whatever you like)
1/2 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of yogurt (i used greek yogurt, but again, you can use whatever you like)
and...........

frozen bananas!! you will need 2-3 of them..

Josh likes to help me when i cook:)

all you have to do to make the smoothie is put all of the ingredients into the blender together and when they're done blending, enjoy it!! it really is a great smoothie! :)

leave a comment, post on my Facebook wall, write me an email, or even better, follow my blog! i love to hear from you guys!



Elizabeth Justice  – (April 12, 2012 at 8:55 AM)  

This looks so good! I am going to have to try with the frozen bananas! I have a few in my freezer right now! Oh and cute blog:D!!

Unknown  – (April 12, 2012 at 9:23 AM)  

@Elizabeth Justice

Thank you! It is super good:)Have an amazing day!

xo,
Hannah Mae

Post a Comment