my week in instagrams.

these are some pictures of my week... we have had some crazy times, but it has all been worth it.

we went on a walk with lucy.

i took pictures of plants.

played with shadows.

read my bible. ruth is such a good book.

practiced this song.

played with sun flares.

listened to music.

went to a 3d movie, and then took pictures with the glasses:)

read more bible!

ate caprese salad for dinner. yum yum.

hope you enjoyed your week, and enjoyed seeing part of mine too.

xo, hannah mae

momto8blog  – (May 17, 2012 at 11:20 PM)  

fun pictures for sure. so inspiring to know you make time to read the Bible..good for you!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

Lindsey Madison  – (May 18, 2012 at 6:52 AM)  

My favorite is the one with you in the glasses!! :D <3

Stephanie  – (May 24, 2012 at 6:41 PM)  

Gosh, heard your dog's name was Lucy and I followed...I'd probably follow a criminal if they had a dog named Lucy.
sad. i know.

nice to meet you :)
Stephanie

p.s. my dog's name is Lucy...just so ya know....lol

Post a Comment