send something good number two.

so remember that send something good post that i did a while back?

well, it finally happened. i sent my present to Rachel at Shepherd's Daughter, and i got one back.

it was from Tiffany Lundin of The Creative Coastie Wife.

she is a wonderful lady and i'm so happy that i got to get to know her a little bit. here are some photos.

she sent me.....

two beautiful headbands that she made.

tazo tea. yumm.

loose leaf earl grey tea. probably the best thing that i have ever drank. theres a picture of me making it below.
a mix cd. i can't even explain how well she did finding music that would suit me. i knew only a couple of the songs on the cd, but she picked amazing ones that i now love, and are now on my favorites playlist:)
a card...
...opening the card...
...reading the card!

a gorgeous necklace that she made me:)
a book on cupcakes....WAHTTTT. yes. i love it.
a sample from a beauty company.

and a lotion sample, from a beauty company too:)
and all the stuff together...

thank you so so so much Tiffany! i enjoyed everything, you did a wonderful job:)

xo, hannah mae.
ps: right now i'm obsessing over the song "dance with me" by jesus culture.
if you havent heard it, you should.
if you have heard it, you're awesome.

GingerPeachT  – (May 9, 2012 at 4:47 PM)  

Awww you look so cute with the headband!
I'm soo glad you liked the cd. It's hard not knowing exactly what to put on for a stranger practically. If you want I can give you the names of some of the artists on there! I had to include some princess diaries songs because I was your age when it came out hehe
Teavanna is the best tea ever. So happy that I saw you liked tea because I do too!
I'm just so glad it all got to you :-) enjoy!

Caroline  – (May 10, 2012 at 11:02 AM)  

wow that is pretty awesome! :)

Contemplating Beauty  – (May 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM)  

really sweet contents, I've participated in one of these before, so much fun, thanks for sharing!

Lindsey Madison  – (May 15, 2012 at 9:44 PM)  

That is way too awesome!!! I love getting packages in the mail <3

Post a Comment