first vlog.

hey.

so guess what....?




I MADE A VLOG.

me and one of my best friends made a vlog together.
and we are going to make one every day for a whole year.


COOL RIGHT?


so here it is. watch it. enjoy it. love it. keep it forever. and run away to africa.

http://youtu.be/Pq8mKcsDxRo

and subscribe to our channel too...

because we are awesome...AND SO ARE YOU.

see what i did there?(:

okay...love ya byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
xo, hannah mae.

ps: that was yesterdays vlog...today me and my friend are going shopping for school clothes..so be prepared for awesomness today on our channel.

Elizabeth  – (July 31, 2012 at 9:24 AM)  

HAHA! i watched it. What nutballs. ;P Reminds me of me!!!

Lizzy <3

Unknown  – (July 31, 2012 at 10:01 AM)  

so here it is. watch it. enjoy it. love it. keep it forever. and run away to africa. LOL HANNAH USING MY QUOTE ALWAYS NOW?

Post a Comment