my friends are models // first high school party

I went to my first high school party on friday... and it was super boring. haha.

but I did take some super cool pictures of my friends with my NEW CAMERA!!!



its really my friends old one... and its really not new... but its new to me, so who cares!(:

actually, Hannah (my best friend) calls it "the dinosaur" because its huge and super complicated. haha.

but it love it(:

my friend, Ash.. she thinks shes a model. haha. sorry its blurry!

LOOK AT DAT HAIR.

Hannah and Ash.

this might be my favorite picture ive ever taken or edited. EVER. #doingthebrittanypanda 
(if anyone knows what that is you will be my best friend forever haha ^^^)



SIDEWALK. PLANT. COOL.

well... this just got awkward.

pretending to be a model again. haha.

Kimmy and Jessi. blue tongues from sno cones.

Kimmy has cute feet.

moon. WE MUST GO TO MAKO ISLAND.
(if anyone knows what that is ^^^^ then you will also be my best friend)

see ya.
xx, hannah mae

Contemplating Beauty  – (September 4, 2012 at 10:45 PM)  

looks like you had a blast playing with your new camera, and you are right that photo with the long hair, back turned, is GORGEOUS!!!

xo

Post a Comment