pictures with hannah.

I took cool pictures with my new camera. So happy right now.
| me and my best friend hannah took a bunch of pictures |
 | this is unedited |

| this is my brother's arm |


| my friend's shoes |

| i like coffee shops |

| hannah has neon socks |

| me? |




| don't listen to a word i say, the screams all sound the same |



| hannah took this of me |

| pipes. hannah took this too |

| help me up |

| josh is so cute. and iceberg is so yummy. |

| HER LEGS. OMG. |

| graffiti |

| we were in an alley |

| why did the chicken cross the road? |

| blurry mountainous silhouette with night lights |

| enjoyed these? good. |
| xo, hannah mae |

Kristin  – (September 16, 2012 at 11:41 AM)  

I love these pictures! I think my favorites are the second one, the fourth one and the second to last one :)
Kristin @ The Great Perhaps

Post a Comment