slow your speed. turn yourself around.


"On a ladder from there to here I'll climb
                                        All this clatter between my ears I find
                                        Does it matter if I can't clear my mind
                                           There's a right and a wrong time

                                                          Woe is me
                                           Sentimental you and faithful me
                                        And I will be the one to gaze on you
                                                           Discreetly"

{the ladder -- andrew belle}

also, this is my best friend jake. he is awesome. i wasn't going to post this picture anywhere because i thought it was too fuzzy and grainy, but then my dad told me that it was cool and interesting and unusual. so i did. haha. 

Post a Comment