TIL ((Things I Love)) Thursday...

Hey! Welcome to the first TIL ((things i love)) Thursday!
Every week i'll have a different theme and will post pictures 
with different things that i happen to love right now...

This week's theme is...................... Hair!
I love cute and unique hairstyles that people are wearing and
i love hair accessories, They're one of my favorite things to make :)

I love this messy/cute fishtail braid!! Photo Credit

I love Demi Lovato's wavy layered hair! Also... i love her outfit. And... i love... her. :) Photo Credit

I think Selena Gomez looks great in long wavy hair, its so much better than her short, straight hairstyle:

Well, that's all for today :) see you tomorrow for Fashion Friday!

xoxo,
          Hannah


Anonymous –   – (January 13, 2012 at 7:22 PM)  

I love my MAE she rocks a lot! I love her guts and think she is swell!

Unknown  – (January 14, 2012 at 8:17 PM)  

Aww thanks Sammy!! I love you too!! :)

Post a Comment