Friday Picture Day

Hey guys! I kinda liked the idea of doing Picture Day instead of Fashion Friday so we're gonna stick with that :)

Its basically different pictures from my week, so you can know what ive been up to!

So here they are.............

I took a picture of my keyboard yesterday because of the PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE :)

 This is my eye... just in case you were wondering. :)
 I made this!!!!!!!!
This is a quote that i wrote out in cool fonts and colors.... :)


Okay... You guys have to decide which one you like best out of these 2 pictures...



One's normal and the other's black and white.. duh! haha:).... Which one do you like best? Leave your answer in the comments below...

Hope you all have a great start to the weekend!!!!

xoxo,
                Hannah Mae


Anonymous –   – (January 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM)  

For sure black and white. More feeling and mood to it! Haha.

Anonymous –   – (January 13, 2012 at 6:21 PM)  

I love them both. The black and white makes you look more "in thought".

Unknown  – (January 14, 2012 at 7:37 PM)  

Thanks!! I put the Black and White one as my facebook profile picture :)

Anonymous –   – (January 17, 2012 at 11:29 PM)  

wht kind of comp. do u have 2 get that kind of purple keyboard?

Unknown  – (January 18, 2012 at 12:01 AM)  

Oh sorry about that, its just the reflection from my purple walls :)

Post a Comment