TIL Thursday: Hair Resolutions for 2012!

Olo! :) Today's post is about hair..... again! I love hair and its really fun to find new styles that you like and stuff... So here's my top 10 hair resolutions for 2012...

 1. Leave it NATURAL!!!!!! :) credit
 2. Perfect the messy bun... credit
 3. Keep it healthy! credit
 4. This pretty much explains itself....... credit
 5. Dye part of it a different color!!!! credit
 6. Get side bangs like this! credit
 7. Try to do a hair bow! :) credit
 8. Curl or wave it! credit
 9. Attempt fishtail braids......again. :) credit
10. Keep on dreaming!!!! credit

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! See you tomorrow!

xoxo,
              Hannah Mae


Anonymous –   – (January 5, 2012 at 5:36 PM)  

love it! <3. -Kiri-

Reda Pinard  – (February 7, 2013 at 8:46 AM)  

“Keep on dreaming!!!!”--- Hahaha! I can relate! LOL I have a lot of ideas when it comes to my hair, so many, in fact, that I can’t decide what to do first. Haha! And, after seeing your hair resolutions, I was so inspired again to pursue my dream. Hahaha! I want fishtail braids, but I really can’t perfect it on my own hair. I can only do it on my friend’s. >.<

Post a Comment