Changing it up...

Hey guys! Im doing this post today because i think i need to change some things around here........ Im going to be having some guest posts, changing some of the daily things (like instead of it being Beautiful Saturdays, Its going to be Sounds Like Saturday... its all about music... things like that!) and i'm going to be doing more advertising... like on pinterest and stuff like that! Thanks to you guys who have stuck with this blog from the begining! I hope you like all the new changes! :)

xoxo,
    Hannah Mae

PS: Photography challenge update: Today's was about your favorite color.... I had JUST painted my nails so this is perfect :) If you have no idea what im talking about and want to know about this awesome photography challenge, go here.


I didnt edit this one either!! I think im getting better at things like this!

To answer your questions:
Yes. That really is my messy room.
Yes. That is Pinterest open on my computer.
Yes. I was going through a neon phase when i painted my room 2 years ago. Haha :D

Hope you guys all have a great day! See you tomorrow!




Jess Buckley  – (January 16, 2012 at 9:58 AM)  

Aw yay, change is so exciting! I love doing changes on my blog every once in a while. Guest posting sounds so fun. I've never had a guest poster on mine. Maybe we could be guests on each other's sometime? That would be really cool!

Love your blog, and I'm excited to see the changes you make!
Let me know if you're looking for any particular kinds of posts! (olivineeyes[at]yahoo.com)

-Jess
jessbuckley.com

Unknown  – (January 16, 2012 at 4:25 PM)  

Thanks so much! Yeah change is pretty awesome!! I'm going to email you about guest posting!! :) Thanks, I'm super excited about this!

Post a Comment