TIL Thursday: My New Haircut :)

Hey guys! 

I didnt really know what to post about today, and I got a haircut yesterday.... so im gonna post about that! Haha :)

Its not a very good picture of me (it was on my phone camera! ;D) but I GOT BANGS!! Ive wanted some side bangs for a while now and finally decided to get them! WOO HOO!!!! :) i also took about an inch off the length of my hair, but nobody really noticed because bangs are MUCH more noticable.... haha :)

I love them!! They are exactly what i wanted :)

Hope you all enjoyed this little ***emphasis on LITTLE*** post ;) Have a great day!! See you tomorrow for Picture day!! 

xoxo,
               Hannah Mae 

Lakisha Gelb  – (December 27, 2012 at 1:40 PM)  

Love the hair! You look cute and very chic in that hair cut. The bangs add a charismatic appeal to your new look. How long is your hair now? Have you had a hair cut again?

Elnora Touchstone  – (January 4, 2013 at 11:07 AM)  

Hello there, Hannah! Is this your current hairstyle or d’you have a new one? You remind me of my niece actually, since she has bangs as well, but not only that! She also loves to experiment with different hair colors. Haha! Red, yellow, blue, green…she’s already tried almost every color imaginable! :D

Post a Comment