favorite tutorials this week.

This week I found a whole bunch of awesome tutorials... and I just had to show you! :)


DIY Dog Tug Toy made from T-shirts. From Dog Milk.

Accessories made from T-shirts... headband, bracelet, necklace/scarf, and  ring! from Tripping Over Joy.

Chiffon and Tulle flowers... from Project Wedding. i would use these on a headband or something:)

DIY Sharpie Mug! Color away on a Dollar Store mug! from Oh, Hello Friend.

DIY Poncho. from She Exists.

Not a tutorial, but these bows are super cute, and they would be really easy to whip up. I love them on a necklace. from Etsy.

Lace iPhone Case.... super easy and awesome. from stylelist.

Hope you love these awesome tutorials as much as I did! I would love to know if anyone tries one of them! Leave me a comment, an email, or a message on FACEBOOK! I love to hear from you guys!

xoxo,
                Hannah Mae

Selina  – (March 21, 2012 at 9:54 PM)  

I've made the dog toy tug a war toy! :) Do you have a blog button?
~Selina~

Unknown  – (March 22, 2012 at 8:00 AM)  

Oh that's awesome! Did it work out well for you? I am actually working on a button right now! I will let you know when I'm done. Do you wanna swap?

Unknown  – (March 22, 2012 at 10:31 AM)  

DIYs are so fun, I need to start coming up with some original projects for my blog!

darladear.blogspot.com

Unknown  – (March 22, 2012 at 11:16 AM)  

Oooh! That would be awesome to see more DIYs on your blog! I love your blog already, and that would make it even more awesome!

xoxo,
Hannah Mae

Selina  – (March 22, 2012 at 3:41 PM)  

Yeah, those things lasted my dog prob a yr-3. But that depends on if your dog likes to chew or not. My pup loves to chew so these aren't really good toys for him. LOLz! :)
I already put one up. ;)
Have a good evening love!
~Selina~

Unknown  – (March 23, 2012 at 10:05 AM)  

oh fun! I have a puppy and she really likes to chew...I'm still going to try it even if it doesn't work haha! :)

xoxo,
Hannah Mae

Post a Comment