twenty little things.

There are sooo many little things in this world that I love, but we don't really notice how awesome those things are sometimes. These are twenty little things that I love, but never really notice how much I love them. You'll probably look at some of them and go, "same here." thats good.

one. when it's all silent and someone bursts out laughing.
two. accents
three. watching bloopers
four. being the first to laugh in a room full of people.
five. seeing a nearby stranger chuckle at your amusing conversation.

six. getting a big hug from a small child.

seven. knowing all the words to a rap song. yess.

eight. when a person's laughter is funnier than the joke. Hannah K. yes, I am thinking of you when I say this.
nine. when little kids fall asleep on your lap.
ten. when you say something to a group and they all say it back.
eleven. when people remember you no matter how long it's been.

twelve. finding out that someone does the same weird things that you do.

thirteen. when you make something, an experiment, and it turns out amazing.

fourteen. when you realize how awesome your family is.
fifteen. when someone plays with your hair

sixteen. not wearing makeup and being able to rub your eyes

seventeen. doing something before the microwave beeps

eighteen. songs that happen to match your life.

nineteen. the first drop of a roller-coaster ride, when your stomach drops.

twenty. when the two-pack of starbursts have your favorite colors in it.

Now it's your turn! Reblog this! All you have to do is copy and paste these awesome little things into your blog post and change my answers to yours! :) 
Have fun guys!
xoxo,
               Hannah Mae

Selina  – (March 22, 2012 at 3:39 PM)  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown  – (March 23, 2012 at 10:03 AM)  

oh my gosh im so sorry! I keep on clicking the wrong thing and deleting everyone's comments! Im really sorry! But still, you should definitely reblog it! I love this idea:)

again, im really sorry this keeps happening to you!

xoxo,
Hannah Mae

Contemplating Beauty  – (March 26, 2012 at 12:14 PM)  

This is really a cool idea, I AM going to do it, loved reading through these, had me smiling the whole time. I love that, getting to do something before the microwave beeps, HOW true is THAT! What multi taskers we are!
and I love number sixteen :0

Unknown  – (March 26, 2012 at 4:29 PM)  

Thanks!! :) I really love it too! That's why i did it!

Also...thanks for doing the sponsor swap thing with me! you are awesome!

Post a Comment