sponsor swap.

So, I've had this blog for a while now, but in the past month it has really been growing, we have gotten about 2,000 views in the past month, and have gotten 18 followers! I am super excited that my little blog has grown!

I thought it was time to do something fun for you guys!

I am doing a.................

Because my blog is pretty new, rather than selling ad space, I'd love to swap it! I'll put your button on my sidebar if you put mine in yours!

This is a super easy way to get more traffic to your blog, but also gets me more traffic too! 

All you have to do is email me at: letitrainlove.blog@gmail.com with Sponsor Swap in the subject area...

This is for the month of April, so hurry and reserve your ad space, I only have room for a few of them! 

Have an amazing day!

xoxo,
               Hannah Mae

Post a Comment