easter...and some pictures from this week.

Today is Easter! :) He is risen!




my dress...








my inspirational wall in my room:)

a word in Japanese and a cross hatch heart..



me in my dress!

we like to dye eggs.

we also like to pretend like we're 4..

...and make them all different colors!



this one josh did...



and i did this one..



guess what book this is?! mockingjay:)


i kept editing this picture over and over..because it's wayy awesome:)

this may or may not be my favorite picture i've ever took and edited ;)


aaaaaandd i dyed some of my hair with kool aid..

i hope you had an amazing easter!

xo,
              Hannah Mae



Anonymous –   – (April 9, 2012 at 9:21 PM)  

Hannah Mae,
First off, you're beautiful.
Second, you are kinda sorta EXTREMELY gifted!
I'm loving this blog and your design =] Keep it up girlie!
Love you!!!
Priscilla

Unknown  – (April 10, 2012 at 7:54 AM)  

Awwww thank you Priscilla!! You are so awesome! Thank you so much for always encouraging me! I love you!! :)
Hannah Mae

Elizabeth  – (April 10, 2012 at 3:08 PM)  

Does that kool aid thing work? I would love to try it, does it come out easy? Thanks!! Hope you had an awesome easter. <3

Keep Shining, Lizzy <3
www.prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com

Unknown  – (April 10, 2012 at 3:35 PM)  

Hey Lizzy! Yeah it totally works! It really depends on how dark your hair is, and mine is like a light brown color, and my friend also did hers and she has dark brown hair, and it worked on her too! Here's a good way to do it: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110622110828AAysMVq

Have fun!

xoxo,
Hannah Mae

Post a Comment