new blog design.

Hey! I re-designed my blog! 


This time, I did it all by myself!! Super duper excited! 

I hope you like the new design! Please leave a comment saying what you do and don't like about this design, and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible :)

Have an amazing easter!


Blythe  – (April 8, 2012 at 5:01 PM)  

Very pretty.
I think I like it better then your last one.
A new design every now and then is also refreshing for your followers too. =)
You did a great job!

Unknown  – (April 8, 2012 at 5:41 PM)  

Thank you! :) last time I didn't design it, someone else did... but I did this one:)

Im super happy with this design!

xo,
Hannah Mae

Contemplating Beauty  – (April 8, 2012 at 9:41 PM)  

Oh my gosh, you are very talented!!! It looks awesome, really, just lovely!!!

Unknown  – (April 8, 2012 at 11:14 PM)  

Thank you Gina! It was my first time doing anything like this, so I am very proud of myself! :)

xo,
Hannah Mae

Kelsie Johanna  – (April 9, 2012 at 9:20 AM)  

Hey! I just found your blog! it's lovely!
now following:)

~Kelsie @ Bella Ragazza

http://december23rd-kelsie.blogspot.com/

Unknown  – (April 9, 2012 at 10:30 AM)  

Wow! Thank you Kelsie! I looked at your blog and I love it too! I am also following:)

xo,
Hannah Mae

Post a Comment