fourteen.

wow. yesterday flew by. I'm fourteen now! better go update my about page..

anyways, I took some pictures yesterday, but later today I'll be celebrating with my family, so I might post some more:)

ps: that picture of Zayn Malik, yeah:) somebody made me that and put it on my Facebook wall:) xx, Hannah Mae

Katarina Cruz  – (April 23, 2012 at 12:28 PM)  

Ohmigosh! When I turned fourteen, I had a picture of Harry greeting me! Hahaha!

bonbon  – (April 23, 2012 at 1:38 PM)  

Just found your blog through the do something good link up and am finally getting around to commenting! So impressed with the quality of your blog and at such a young age! You will go far I am sure! Way to go!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

Elizabeth  – (April 23, 2012 at 2:47 PM)  

Happy Birthday! WOW. I didn't know we were so close to age. You look much older then 14! I am 13. HAHA. Here i thought you were like 16 or so.

Lizzy
www.prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com

Shauna  – (April 23, 2012 at 8:29 PM)  

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Monday,
Shauna
www.ShaunaWyrick.com

Carli  – (April 25, 2012 at 9:36 AM)  

hey, happy birthday! Enjoy 14!! It's a pretty good age. :) hope you had a good day!

-carli

p.s. just found your blog thru the cupcake dictionary...I love it! You take lovely pictures, and your posts are so...um...relatable!

Natasha L'nei  – (April 27, 2012 at 1:40 PM)  

Happy belated birthday!!

Found your blog through the send something good link up :))

Anonymous –   – (April 27, 2012 at 8:22 PM)  

Oh my good gracious. Those shoes. I must have those shoes. Where on Earth did you get them?

In other news, Happy late Birthday! (I have found your blog through the Send Something Good Project. So cute!) : ]

Anonymous –   – (April 28, 2012 at 5:32 PM)  

I want your shoes!!!

Cute blog! I followed :)

photography4thecreator  – (April 30, 2012 at 1:53 PM)  

Happy birthday darling! You are absolutely gorgeous, seriously, you brows, ugggghhhh, I need them :)

Post a Comment