ikea adventures.

my family and i went to ikea the other day..and i took some pictures while they looked for some new kitchen chairs. 



i also have been editing photos to make them look all old and vintage.. i think they look awesome. do you?



focus!

ikea has amazing fabrics.

and these gorgeous lace sheets i found...just...lovely.

this is my attempt at bokeh. hmm, fail.

did you go on any fun adventures today?

Contemplating Beauty  – (April 13, 2012 at 11:40 AM)  

Oh your pictures DO look great hon...loooooove them cute post!

Unknown  – (April 13, 2012 at 11:42 AM)  

@ginanorma

Thank you! I love photography, and I think i'm getting better each time i post on it:) I love your photography too!

Hannah Mae

Hannah  – (April 13, 2012 at 12:05 PM)  

Hey Girl!

It's Sophie! Thanks for your comment! I love your blog design! Did you do it yourself? It's so gorgeous! :D
xoxo
Sophie
PS I follow :)

Elisha  – (April 17, 2012 at 9:14 AM)  

I just found your blog!! Now following(:

Unknown  – (April 17, 2012 at 10:21 AM)  

@Elisha

Thank you so much! I am glad you like it:)

Unknown  – (April 17, 2012 at 10:23 AM)  

@Sophie

Yeah i did my blog design! I am recently doing some design things so I thought I'd give it a try and it worked out perfectly! Thanks for following! :)

Hannah Mae

Post a Comment