treats // birthday food

my birthday is on sunday. i love sugar. when would be a better time to do a post on some amazing birthday treats?


this cake is adorable. credit.

cake batter cookies? oh yes. credit.

and while we're on the subject of cake batter, i give you... the cake batter pancake. i can hear the hallelujah chorus ringing. credit.

starbucks cake pop recipe. credit.

a cupcake with lots of candles. cute. credit.

cupcakes in an ice cream cone. credit.

cupcakes. with ice cream inside. yeaaahh. credit.

diy ice cream without an ice cream machine. awesome. credit.

little birthday cakes. so cute. credit.

this looks amazing..lemon raspberry cake. i just about die every time i hear that. credit.

s'mores cupcake. oh yeah. yumm. credit.

last, and definitely not least, is the beautiful ribbon cake. i wouldn't for the life of me even begin to describe how difficult this would be to make, but i bet Peeta could make it. credit.

hope you enjoyed looking at these delicious treats as much as i did. now im off to go eat some amazing home made zucchini bread.


Elizabeth  – (April 17, 2012 at 2:47 PM)  

Those all look SO good! thanks! :D My friend's birthday is coming up and Sammi and I are planing her party. I think we have plenty ideas for her cake now! :)

Lizzy
www.prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com

Contemplating Beauty  – (April 17, 2012 at 3:57 PM)  

Oh I hope you treat yourself to some amazing cake this weekend then, happy early birthday!

that cupcake with all the candles and the last cake were my faves!! fun finds :)

Unknown  – (April 17, 2012 at 4:02 PM)  

@Lizzy and Sammi

Thank you! I am glad to give you guys some ideas! I bet it is going to be an awesome party with you two planning it!:)

Hannah Mae

Unknown  – (April 17, 2012 at 4:03 PM)  

@ginanorma

Thank you! I can't wait for my birthday:)

Hannah Mae

Anonymous –   – (April 18, 2012 at 3:50 PM)  

We need the recipes so we can make you some of these for your birthday! :)

Nnenna  – (April 22, 2012 at 8:13 PM)  

Oh goodness, these delicious sweet treats are making my sweet tooth ache! Must eat something sweet right now! ;)

Nnenna  – (April 22, 2012 at 8:13 PM)  

Also, Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day! :)

catering in manila  – (June 19, 2012 at 7:20 AM)  

I really like those cake look so delicious. i love it!

zonia

Post a Comment