my life in instagrams

I have been using instagram to capture my daily life a lot lately. my username is maeletitrainlove. follow me!











one. date at iceberg with daddy. oreo peanut butter shake. best thing ever.
two. from left to right, me, caylee, and sam at caylee's graduation party.
three. gorgeous flowers that drea got me for my birthday.
four. a birdcage necklace that i made. there's not a real bird in there, don't worry.
five. my headphones. i love music.
six. my neck?? i don't know, i was bored haha.
seven. my sweet puppy taking a nap on me.
eight. beautiful roses that rebekah gave me for my birthday.
nine. dutch apple pancakes, yummm.
ten. me:)

have an amazing day:)

xo, hannah mae

ps, sorry ive been mia lately, super busy. i will be back soon....hopefully. 
meanwhile, listen to two of my new favorite songs.

More Than Life by Whitley on Grooveshark


Easy to Love by The Jezabels on Grooveshark

Anonymous –   – (April 30, 2012 at 4:18 PM)  

I love your necklace, and the last picture is absolutely stunning. So beautiful :)
-Eden <3

Jessica  – (May 1, 2012 at 7:34 PM)  

I hope you are having a great Tuesday!

You should stop by our blog and enter our Giveaway for a personalized necklace by Sima.

Contemplating Beauty  – (May 3, 2012 at 11:15 PM)  

fun pics! I'm following you on IG now:)

Lindsey Madison  – (May 15, 2012 at 10:12 PM)  

Oh my goodness, you seriously take the best photos!!! <3 BTW, I awarded you at my blog! check it out!

sprinklesofmylife1.blogspot.com

Post a Comment