to the gates.

TO THE GATES.

its a song.

by this band...

           called EYELIT.


look it up. its my favorite.


anywayssssss.....

WE WENT ON A HIKE.

and took a ton of pictures. and also...my friend from California is here!

the 3 mile hike is all uphill on a mountain. and it goes up to a cave... but it was super dark in the cave, so i didnt take any pictures.

enjoy stalking my life.

this is so gorgeous. this was our view the whole way up.

SUNFLARE. so cool.

WE MADE IT TO THE GATES....see....there is that connection we were all looking for.

trees. that caption wasnt really necessary.

we like to play on our phones when we are surrounded by nature.

waiting at the bottom......

AND MY SUPER CAT SWEATER:
oh yes. i did buy it. 

these clouds look 3D(:


A SECOND HIKE. really? like 6 miles in a day. this one had a pond.



my brother!!!(: so cute.

so i hope you had fun looking at my pictures, and maybe laughed a little at how hard im trying to make you laugh right now. 

I LOVE YOU.

stay beautiful.
xo, hannah mae

Contemplating Beauty  – (July 27, 2012 at 4:11 PM)  

unbelievable beauty, and I need to look up that band asap.

Post a Comment