// i really love you //

this is what happens when im all alone in my house
and i start drawing while watching "the x-factor"
and eating homemade butternut squash soup
and spilling some on my brand-new used flannel shirt
and wondering what to do next
AND INSPIRATION STRIKES
i hurriedly grab some paper towels and get them wet and put soap on them
i wash off that soup like a humming bird or something crazy like that
then i dash up the stairs and grab my camera and my tripod
and run outside
trying to avoid my dog doesnt really work
she gets in a couple of the pictures
and climbs all over me as i try to pose
in a way that is good for a poem but wont look too weird 
if a neighbor happens to look over our fence
and sees me pretending to be a model
anywho, i have lots of fun
and i really love you.










yeah my dog is so cute right
yeah i know.(:

xo, hannah mae

Vicki  – (October 11, 2012 at 12:57 AM)  

Love these pictures! Ooh, and I do love flannel shirts.(;

Your dog is super cute too!

~Vicki
deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

Elizabeth  – (October 11, 2012 at 2:58 PM)  

awesome pictures! ur inspiring me now haha (:

Elisha  – (November 9, 2012 at 7:34 PM)  

Gorgeous, and interesting shots Hannah!! (:
xo

Post a Comment