// i walked outside //

i walked outside and saw um.. plants.
so then i ran back inside and grabbed my camera all ninja-quick-like
and zoomed out the door
before i left i blew out a fall candle, leaves from bath and body works
i got a picture of the smoke too
then i tried to keep my dog lucy from going outside with me
she is kind of annoying on photoshoots 
she just wants me to play
anyways, i took pictures of the flowers until the bees came
then i ran for my life
and then the tomatoes
until i realized that there were bugs on those too
then i went to the garden with the wishing well
yea i have a wishing well in my backyard
dont you?
then i freaked out because of a burst of inspiration
i grabbed my tripod and took hair filp pictures
so cool right
yea not so much
okay well now you should probably look at the pictures
since you just spent a minute of your life reading this
message about them
so yeah
okay
have fun














so that was my twenty minute ninja photoshoot
byee.
xo, hannah mae

Shauna  – (October 8, 2012 at 11:05 PM)  

Ok, so now I feel like a total loser cause I'm probably the only one with no wishing well in my backyard. Your photos are great!

Emma Vogelsang  – (December 23, 2012 at 4:59 PM)  

I love the picture of the red tomatoes.

Merry Christmas,
Emma
http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

Post a Comment