it's april, babe... time for sponsors.

It's April! 


I am super excited that this month, Let It Rain, Love will have sponsors!


Here they are!


Here is Gentri Lee...and her self titled blog, Gentri Lee!
She is a wonderful girl and blogger! Make sure to check out her blog, it's so good!

Gina, from Contemplating Beauty.
Gina has a really cool blog about everything! Its really awesome, have a look for yourself! :)

Dezzy Louise from adorkable.
This is one of my favorite blogs ever.. Dezzy is really cool and has this super cute blog! I love it, and I bet you will too!

Elise from elise's pieces.
Elise's blog is adorable, and has tons of fun colors! Check it out!

Jillian from Epic Thread. Here is a sentence about Jillian and her blog: "Hi, my name is Jillian and I created Epic Thread to promote a positive lifestyle through art, creativity and inspiration. My blog is full of DIY projects, fashion, photography and other fun goodies. I hope you stop by soon!"

Jemima from Jolie and be now.
Jemima is awesome, she has done a guest post on my blog, and she has a couple of blogs of her own! They are really cool:) Make sure to take a look!


If you are interested in sponsoring me for May, click here! But hurry up, because I only have a few spots!

Thanks so much lovely sponsors!

xoxo,
Hannah Mae

Post a Comment