CAMP.

its that time again(:

TIME FOR SUMMER CAMP!

I will be gone for A WHOLE WEEK.

just kidding.

ill be gone from monday to sometime on friday.

but thats almost a week, right?

sooooo.

DURING THAT TIME..

please know that i didnt die. i am just at summer camp.

and i will come back with lots of pictures and lots of things to write about and tons of other goodies.

just wait for me to come back, and all this is yours(:

BUT WAIT....

theres more!

if you would like to guest post super short notice for me, that would be SO AMAZING.

please please please let me know asap if you would like to guest post and i will let you know a time when i am free (that shouldnt be hard, unless you ask like tomorrow...because im leaving at 8).

so ASK AWAY!!!(:

have fun guys!

xo, hannah mae.

Marianela  – (August 5, 2012 at 7:52 AM)  

I would be interested in doing a guest post for you, Hannah. :) Send me an e-mail at nhjayfeather01@gmail.com if you want me too. Thank-you!

z  – (August 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM)  

Hey! I just nominated you for the Leibster blog award!

check it out!

kianabates.blogspot.com

Post a Comment