Nail Art-- Guest Post by Selina!!

Today I have an awesome guest post for you guys today! 
It is a nail art design from a wonderful girl named Selina. I hope you enjoy! Also... make sure you watch the video below! :)



The nail art design I'm about to show is the galaxy. This is the first time I have ever done this design before. I hope you will enjoy it!

Supplies you will need.

  • Tweezers
  • Toothpicks
  • white, yellow, dark blue, black, and pink nail polish. 
  • nail polish remover 
  • makeup sponge 
  • paper plate
Preparation steps:
You will need to turn your tooth pick into a dotting tool.

Here is how:
Dip your toothpick into the white nail polish and rotate till its dry keep doing this till you have a hard dot at the end of your toothpick.

Next, you need to rip your makeup sponge into small tiny pieces. Smaller than your pinky finger. You should have at least 5 of those ripped.

This is an important step. Before you start to dab any colors to your nails make sure you pour a lil bit of the nail polish on a paper plate. That way all you have to do is dab the sponge in the color then onto your nails.  Please remember that you are in a way blending the colors so you have to work quickly. It should take you about 10min max to paint your nails.

Step 1: Paint a base coat on your nails, and then add 1 or 2 coats of black nail polish afterwards. Let it dry.

Step 2:   After the black is dried, you will grab one of your small pieces of sponge, and dab it into the white from the paper plate, then dab a diagonal line on each of your fingers.
 

Step 3: You will repeat step 2 with the color yellow next, but the yellow will go over the white. As you add more colors to the nail make sure you dab it lightly each time.


Step 4: Repeat step 3 only with the color pink, only this time keep the pink close to the yellow. So it doesn't have to be right over but around the yellow.


Step 5: Repeat the same step with blue, only you add the dark blue to the edge of the galaxy colors.


Step 6: Using your dotting tool (the toothpick), dip it into the white nail polish bottle, and add little white dots all over the nail designs. These are the stars. 

Step 7: To make sure your nail art is safe for at least 10 days, add a protective clear top coat to the design.

If you were to do this on your toes, I only did the galaxy on my big toes. For the rest, I added a silver glitter nail polish to make it look like stars.




I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at spike95dancer@gmail.com

OR...

leave a comment on my blog.
Here is the link. http://selina-capturingeverydaybeauty.blogspot.com/







To know more about me, check out my about me page on my blog.
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Much Love,
~Selina~

The post was so good!! I loved it! What did you think?! Leave a comment or visit her blog! Have a great night:)

xoxo,
               Hannah Mae

Post a Comment